- 2 cups of canned or cooked chickpeas
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 teaspoon of garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons of fresh cilantro, chopped (or 1 teaspoon dried and crushed)
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/3 cup of tahini
- 1/3 cup of lime juice
- Salt to taste
- Red pepper flakes for garnish
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients except for the red pepper flakes. Blend until smooth and well-combined. You may have to use a spatula to scrape down the sides every now and then.
- Add garnish and serve. Enjoy!
Serve with tortilla chips, veggie chips, crackers, or anything else that would be good for dipping.