- 15 ounces of chickpeas, canned or cooked
- 1 teaspoon of basil, dried and crushed
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 egg
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Toppings of your choice
- Preheat your oven to 450℉.
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients except for your toppings. Blend until smooth. The mixture should be the consistency of hummus.
- Lightly grease a baking tray. Use a spoon to spread your mixture into a 1/4″-thick circle. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until it gets dryer. Add your toppings and bake until your toppings are cooked to your liking. Mine took about 10 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!