- 15 ounces of chickpeas, canned or cooked
- 1 teaspoon of parsley, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon of cilantro, dried
- 1/4 white or yellow onion
- 1/2 teaspoon or baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of whole cumin seeds
- 3 peeled garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon of fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of lime juice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Sesame oil for baking sheet
- Preheat your oven to 400℉.
- In a food processor, combine your onion and garlic. Pulse until chopped.
- Add your chickpeas, and blend until combined.
- Add the rest of your ingredients except the sesame oil. Blend until it is about the consistency of a dry hummus.
- Lightly grease a baking tray with your sesame oil. Take big spoonfulls of your mixture and form them into about 1″ thick circles on your baking tray.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, flipping halfway through. Serve hot. Enjoy!