- 1/2 cup of 100% cassava flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 90 grams of unsweetened chocolate
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- 1/2 cup of avocado oil
- Preheat your oven to 350℉. Have an 8×8″ glass pan ready.
- In a medium bowl, combine your cassava flour, baking soda, and salt. Add your eggs and mix well.
- In a saucepan, melt together your chocolate, avocado oil, vanilla extract, and maple syrup on low heat.
- Pour your chocolate mixture into your mixing bowl. Whisk lightly, just so everything is combined. Pour our batter into your pan.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until a toothpick stuck into the center comes out with crumbs, but no liquid batter.