- 1 cup of uncooked red lentils
- Salt to taste
- Oil for pan
- Soak your lentils in water for about 1 hour (a little longer won’t hurt).
- Drain your lentils, add 1 1/2 cups of fresh water along with your salt, and transfer to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Heat a pan to medium heat with a tiny bit of oil. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter on and use a spoon to spread it into an even, thin circle. Cook until top is almost fully dry, and then carefully flip with a spatula.
- If you are serving them soon, cover with a towel. If you are serving them later, cover with a towel and refrigerate. Enjoy!