- 3/4 cup of yellow split peas, uncooked
- 2 cups of water
- 4 ounces of firm tofu
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of parsley, dried and crushed
- Combine your water and peas in a medium pot. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer. Cook for about 30 minutes, until soft. Pour your peas into a strainer to drain out excess water, rinse, and cool for a few minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 425℉.
- Combine all of your ingredients in a large bowl and blend well with an immersion blender. If you do not have an immersion blender, you can blend your ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Use a spoon to scoop equal-size dollops onto a baking tray (you can make them any size you want). Shape them into desired thickness and shape. Bake until the outside is slightly crisp, and they feel firmer. Enjoy!