- 1/2 cup of gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of almonds
- 1/2 cup of walnuts
- 1/4 cup of dried goji berries
- 1/4 cup of raisins
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of any nut butter
- Cooking spray
- Preheat your oven to 330℉ (165℃). Spray a medium-sized glass pan with your cooking spray.
- Put your oats, almonds, walnuts, and chia seeds in a food processor. Blend until finely chopped, but not like nut butter or a flour. Pour into a mixing bowl.
- Roughly chop your raisins and goji berries. Add to your bowl.
- In a small saucepan, melt your maple syrup, coconut oil, and nut butter together. Pour into your bowl and mix everything together. If your mixture seems too dry, add a little more nut butter.
- Spread your mixture in an even layer in your glass pan. Bake for about 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Cut into desired shapes and then refrigerate for 1 hour. Enjoy!