- 1/4 cup of yellow popcorn kernels
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika (not smoked)
- 1/8 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoons of coconut oil
- 1/2 tablespoon of honey
- Hot sauce of your choice (optional)
- In a small bowl, mix together all of your spices
- In a medium pot, melt together your coconut oil, honey, and hot sauce. Add kernels, put the lid on, and turn to medium-low heat. Once you hear popping, shake the pot around every now and then. When popping slows, turn heat of but leave the lid on for a few more minutes to let the last kernels pop.
- Pour popcorn into a bowl and add your spice blend. Enjoy!