- 1 1/4 cups of gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of gluten free steel cut-oats
- 1/2 cup of oat flour
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 cup of plant-based milk
- 1 egg
- Cooking spray for pan
- Whisk together all ingredients in a mixing bowl (except for grease for pan).
- Cover, refrigerate, and let sit for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat your oven to 425℉ (215℃)
- Grease a 9-inch baking pan. Pour in your batter. Cover with foil and bake for 10 minutes.
- Uncover, turn oven to 375℉ (190℃) and bake for about 45 minutes longer.
- Let cool for at least 20 minutes before cutting and serving. Enjoy!