- 1 16-ounce block of extra firm tofu
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce or tamari
- 2 teaspoons of toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of honey or brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon of fresh ginger, grated
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Press your tofu and cut it into about 1/4 inch thick slices.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except for the tofu and sesame seeds.
- Lay the tofu slices in one layer in a glass pan. Pour your marinade over and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 400℉. Transfer your tofu to a baking tray and bake for about 35 minutes, flipping halfway through. Add sesame seeds. Enjoy!