- 1 lb (0.5 kg) of fresh green beans, ends trimmed
- 1 1/2 cups of almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of oregano, dried and crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon of parsley, dried and crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon of basil, dried and crushed
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne powder (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons of oil
- Preheat your oven to 400℉ (205℃)
- In a mixing bowl, combine your almond flour, herbs, spices, salt, and pepper. In a separate bowl, crack your egg and lightly whisk it.
- Take a handful of your green beans and coat them in the egg. Let them drip off before rolling in the flour mixture. Place onto a baking tray. Repeat with the rest of the beans. Drizzle your oil over your fries and bake for 35-40 minutes. Check for the outside to be crispy and golden and for the beans to be soft. Enjoy!