- 3 ounces of extra firm tofu, cut into triangles
- 1/2 large, ripe avocado
- 1/8 white onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 roma tomato, chopped and seeds removed
- 1 tablespoon of fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons of lime juice
- A dash of smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup of canned or cooked black beans
- Garlic powder
- Avocado oil
- Chili lime seasoning (optional)
- Anything else you want! (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 425℉ (218℃). Put your tofu on a baking tray. Add your oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Bake for about 25 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine your avocado, tomato, onion, salt, lime juice, cilantro, smoked paprika, and garlic powder. Mash together using a fork. Set aside.
- Once your baked tofu and guacamole are made, assemble your bowl any way you want. Add beans, chili lime seasoning, salt, and pepper. Enjoy!