- 2 1/2 pounds (1.1 kilograms) of fingerling potatoes
- 1 teaspoon of dill, dried and crushed
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil (other oils work too)
- Preheat your oven to 400℉ (204℃).
- Spread your potatoes out on a baking tray. Add salt, pepper, dill, and oil.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Remove from oven and smash each potato using the back of a spoon.
- Turn your oven to 425℉ (218℃) and bake for about 25 more minutes or until soft with crispy skin and edges. Enjoy!