- 6 cups of Brussels sprouts
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons of whole cumin seed
- 1 tablespoon of nutritional yeast
- 2 teaspoons of sesame seeds
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon of oil
Preheat you oven to 400℉ (204℃).
Cut bottom, stem-like parts off your Brussels sprouts. Then, cut them in half. Put them on a baking tray and toss them with your oil.
In a small bowl, combine all of your other ingredients (all the spices). Add to your Brussels sprouts and toss once more. Bake for about