- 2 medium yellow squashes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of vegetable bouillon
- 3/4 cup of water
- Small amount of oil for pan
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- Other herbs/spices of your choice (optional, I used garlic powder, onion powder, and rosemary)
- Cilantro or parsley for garnish (optional)
Heat a pan to medium heat with a small amount of oil. Sauté until tender. Let the squash cool and add it to a food processor with your nutritional yeast. Blend until smooth.
In a saucepan, combine your water and bouillon. Bring to a boil. Add your squash, salt, spices, herbs, and pepper. Reduce to a simmer and cook, stirring frequently, until thick and creamy. Enjoy!