- 5 ounces of extra firm tofu, cut into bite-size cubes
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce or tamari
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons of cornstarch
In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except for the cornstarch. Let it marinate while you preheat you oven to 350℉.
Put the tofu on to a baking tray, but don’t get rid of the marinade. Bake for about half an hour, or until cooked to your liking.
While the tofu is baking, put your excess marinade into a saucepan with your cornstarch. Cook on low heat, stirring constantly until thickened. If you don’t think you have enough marinade, you can add water or more soy sauce before cooking.
When your tofu is done baking, pour sauce over and serve right away. Enjoy!!