- 4 ounces of firm tofu, cut into cubes
- 1/2 tablespoon of maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 tablespoon of rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of tamari
- 1 tablespoon of toasted sesame oil
- Sesame seeds and scallions for garnish (optional)
Preheat your oven to 400℉. In a small bowl, whisk together the syrup, vinegar, and tamari. Once combined (syrup is not sitting on the bottom), Put your tofu onto a baking tray. Pour your sesame oil and sauce over. Bake for about 20 minutes, but watch carefully to make sure your tamari isn’t burning. Remove from oven, add garnish (optional) and serve hot. Enjoy!