- 1/2 cup of almond flour
- 1 cup of pre-shredded or grated hard cheese
- Garlic and/or dried herbs (optional)
- 1 egg
- Vegetables for topping (optional)
- Crumbled cheese for topping (optional)
- Other toppings (optional)
Preheat your oven to 400℉. In a bowl, combine your flour, egg, grated cheese, garlic, and herbs. Mix with a fork until combined. Roll your mixture out onto a pizza stone or baking tray. You can use your hands, a rolling pin, or whatever works best for you. The only thing that will not work is picking it up and spinning it. Bake for 10 minutes and then add your toppings bake for an additional 5-10 minutes or until the toppings are cooked the way you like them. Enjoy!