- 4 ounces of extra firm tofu, drained and cut into 1″ cubes
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of thyme, dried (or 1 teaspoon fresh)
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice (freshly squeezed or from bottle)
- salt & pepper to taste
First, take a medium-sized sheet of aluminum foil and fold the sides up, making a square boat for the tofu. Add all ingredients to the aluminum foil and carefully toss to combine. You can put it the aluminum foil container on a baking tray if that makes it easier for you. Preheat your oven to 375℉ while the tofu soaks up some flavor. Bake for about 20 minutes. Enjoy!