- 2 cups of vegetable or mushroom stock
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup silken tofu cut into bite-size cubes
- 1 tablespoon of miso paste
- Scallions, sliced thin (optional)
- roasted seaweed (optional)
In a saucepan, bring your stock to a boil. Reduce to a simmer. Put your miso paste in a bowl and add about a tablespoon of your warm broth. Stir to liquefy the paste and then stir into the rest of your stock. Pour into the bowl that you will serve it out of and add your tofu, scallions, and seaweed. Must be served warm. Enjoy!