- 1 banana
- 2/3 cup of non-dairy milk
- 1 cup of gluten free flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Put your banana and your milk in a medium bowl together. Use an immersion blender to blend it until there are no banana chunks. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until just mixed. Heat a pan with a neutral oil to prevent sticking to medium heat. When it is ready, pour your pancakes on. Flip them when they start to get bubbles, rise up, and do not stick to the pan when you try to flip them. Enjoy!